Aquavoid | Stormwater Management | Stormwater Drainage | Stormwater Attenuation | Rainwater Recycling | Surface Rainwater Management | Gas Venting
Gas Barriers | Contaminated Land Development | Ground Stabilisation | Structural Waterproofing | Pluvial Utilisation
Sustainable Drainage Solutions |
Solar Power | Geo-Thermal Sourcing | Contaminated Land Development | Water Management
Water re-use systems, leachate re-circulation, barrier trenches, specialist systems for sustainable drainage requirements including total stormwater control systems, direct infiltration and treatment systems. more...
Slope stability, slope reinforcement, slope erosion control. Design materials and construction of 'green' retaining walls.
Lightweight paving, grassed paving and porous paving systems. more...
Assessment and design of waterproofing systems for structures subjected to groundwater, contaminated and gases.
Assessment of risks and independent selection of an appropriate membrane system. more...
Independent assessment of available and suitable systems to ensure optimum design, longevity, future flexibility and cost effectiveness. more...
The company has an extensive Research and Development programme, designing, testing and manufacturing bespoke products and systems to provide solutions to problems in today's construction world. more...
INDEPENDENT SPECIALIST MANUFACTURERS, SUPPLIERS
AND DESIGNERS OF BUILDING PROTECTION SYSTEMS
SPECIALIST GEO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
- Water Re-use Systems - Design, supply and installation of grey water systems including porous paving collection, storage, soakaways and transport.
- Leachate Re-circulation - Design, supply and install re-circulation systems to allow leachate to wet upper parts of landfill mass and accelerate 'bio-reactor' degradation.
- Barrier Trenches - Design, supply and installation of cut-off, barrier, venting and combination trenches to 8m deep. Trenches are used for water, leachate and gas control, for incorporation into and around landfills, around water sites and buildings and within saline, leachate and contaminated conditions.
- Design, supply and install specialist systems for site compliance with Sustainable Drainage requirements including PPG25
- Total Stormwater Control Systems to meet Zero discharge criteria.
Pluvial Utilisation (Adobe Acrobat PDF 4.70MB)
- Direct Infiltration and Treatment Systems for road run-off including major highway works. Including passive treatment systems for both new and refurbishment.
Rainwater and Greywater Recycling Systems
Published May 2007
8,240m3 attenuation RAF Brize Norton
8,240m3 attenuation at RAF Brize Norton
ESS is proud to sponsor Pig Inn Heaven
Pig Sanctuary gets our support!